Mouse driver for SCO 3.2.2

K. Wade Turner turnerk at csn.org
Wed Feb 27 07:30:50 AEST 1991

I am in search of a mouse driver for SCO Unix System V version 3.2.2.  The only
thing that SCO does is tell you to use the event handler which is a piece of
shit.  The SCO*CGI does not even come with a mouse driver.  Not great for a
graphics package.  Need something that works well, if possible.
									Thanks,
									K. Wade Turner

/* turnerk at spot.Colorado.edu  * " We've got nothing againt the right-wing    */
/*      K. Wade Turner        *   conservative facists that run the U.S. "   */
/*          "Huh?"            *     - Chris De Garmo  of  Queensryche        */