Doin' it right (was Re: Comtrol)

Chip Rosenthal chip at chinacat.Unicom.COM
Sun Feb 10 06:23:37 AEST 1991

In article <6801 at rsiatl.Dixie.Com> jgd at Dixie.Com (John G. DeArmond) writes:
>So net, what say you?  Anybody else think this is a good idea?

This has already been done.  Steve Nuchia has put together (from what I
hear) a nice little four-port dumb 16550 card.  It is his project, but
net.folks have had input and have played guinea pig for it.  That might
be a starting point.  Steve - it's been a while since we've heard from
you.  How about a status report/availability info?
--
Chip Rosenthal  512-482-8260  |
Unicom Systems Development    |    I saw Elvis in my wtmp file.