Will X386 run on AT&T's SysV 3.2?

William M. Kules wmk at fed.FRB.GOV
Sat Feb 23 03:39:26 AEST 1991

I'm more familiar with BSD/SunOS variants than System V, but I've been
told that AT&T's "generic" version of System V/386 Release 3.2 is almost
exactly the same as ISC's (i.e. ISC didn't add much to AT&T's).  Can
anyone confirm, deny or offer a guess at whether X386 will work on AT&T's?

Many thanks,

Bill Kules, Automation and Research Computing |	Internet: wmk at fed.FRB.GOV
Federal Reserve Board, Washington, DC	      |	    UUCP: uunet!fed!wmk
"Recycling:  Just do it, dammit!"             |	   Phone: (202) 452-3933