Looking for tcsh binary for sysv386

Randy Suess randy at chinet.chi.il.us
Sat Feb 9 02:20:25 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb7.084707.20278 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> dawes at suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (David Dawes) writes:
>I'm running Esix 5.3.2 rev D.  I already tried the isc binary, and it
>doesn't work (not suprising if isc has job control and esix doesn't).

	I downloaded it, and installed it on an AT&T SYSVr3.2.3 system
	running on an AT&T 6386E/33 with no problems.  Yes, it comes
	up and says there is no job control, but after that, it just
	continues on running just fine.  I am pretty sure Esix UNIX
	is pretty much identical to AT&T UNIX, unlike ISC.
	BTW, it works great with job control under ISC 2.2.

--
Randy Suess
randy at chinet.chi.il.us