V.4 keyboard editor?

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Sat Feb 16 15:32:21 AEST 1991

  I am about to modify the escape sequences my keyboard generates to
match Xenix, rather than redo a bunch of programs. Before I start
mucking about with the ioctls, does anyone have a program to do this
with a reasonable user interface?

  I admit I envision something which goes from the internal string table
to some lovely text file I can edit and then puts it back, but I'll take
almost anything I don't have to write myself.

  If you are going to tell me to RTFM I will when I get hardcopy. A
quick browse of the ioctl and setkey (if I remember rightly) stuff
didn't show it, and you can get old chasing that stuff online.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX