g++

Lars P. Fischer fischer at iesd.auc.dk
Wed Feb 6 22:49:05 AEST 1991

Wayne> I managed to get gnu g++ compiled and running. But when I run the
Wayne> following program the result is a bus error and a coredump.
Wayne> Can anybody identify where I went wrong?
Wayne> [ ... program deleted ...]

Well, it would help if you gave more detail, like: G++ version, GCC
version, compiler used for G++, loader used, machine used, OS used,
etc, etc.

FYI: Your program compiled and ran on a SPARCstation running SunOS
4.1, using G++ 1.36.1 compiled against GCC 1.36, using GNU ld.

/Lars
--
Lars Fischer,  fischer at iesd.auc.dk   | Beauty is a French phonetic corruption
CS Dept., Univ. of Aalborg, DENMARK. |                   - FZ