16 colors under MWM

J. Keith Alston jka at radar0.larc.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 6 08:26:47 AEST 1991

Hello,
    I am running ISC unix 2.2 on a compaq 386/33 with the
    motif development system. I've written an application
    using the motif widgets, and I want to display 16
    colors in one window. When I run this application under
    the Motif window manager it only displays about 5 colors,
    when I run under UWM I get all 16 colors. Anyone have
    any idea why this is happening? Is there something I need
    to do in the Mwm app-defaults file?
     Also on an unrelated topic, Is there anyone out there running
     Informix on ISC unix or any other PC unix?
	    Thanks for all help,
--
"In this world you must be OH so smart or OH so pleasant...
			 I recommend pleasant"----> Elwood P. Dowd
Lockheed Eng. and Sci. Co./Nasa Larc|J. Keith Alston jka at radar0.larc.nasa.gov