Maryland NFS code port

Bob Stearns is at athena.cs.uga.edu
Sat Feb 16 08:25:38 AEST 1991

We are looking at the University of Maryland NFS package as an alternative to
the one from SUN because it is much less expensive in large quantities. We
do have some Sys V 386's we would also like to use as servers. Has anyone
out there in netland ported this code either to SCO, ESIX or any generic
System V variant? If you have, hints, techniques and/or diffs would be really
appreciated. If you tried and failed, that information would also be of great
interest to us also. E-mail your responses since there is apparently little
interest in this subject in this group, judging by the dearth of similar
messages lately. If sudden interest pops up, I will summarize back to the net.
Thanks in advance for all your help.