Equinox question

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.on.ca
Tue Feb 12 17:54:39 AEST 1991

I've been looking at the Equinox Megaport boards and they look like a
decent deal. Then someone said that they won't do hardware flow control
and modem control on the same port at the same time.

Is this true? It would strike me that having both functions is to get a
Telebit going at top speed. Or is it -- can a Telebit be run at full
speed on UUCP transfers using Xon-Xoff? I would think that this could be
a problem if the Xon is imbedded in a binary transfer...

--
 Evan Leibovitch, Sound Software, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
       evan at telly.on.ca / uunet!attcan!telly!evan / (416) 452-0504