troff DVI to hplj anyone have one??

Dr R.P. Alston robin at gradient.gradient.com
Sat Feb 23 08:07:28 AEST 1991

We have SVR4 running on a simple 386 clone and would like to know if there
are any PD filters to allow us to use the supplied troff with the Hewlett
Packard Laser-Jet (II) family. Filters have been provided to go from the
Autologic APS-5 output to postscript, but we don't have postscript here.
There appear to be at least two possibilities:

	1) a filter going from APS to LJ
		-or-
	2) a DVI installable bunch of code to make the troff system
		directly output the 'right' thing for HPLJ.

PLease e-mail any help, we do not regularly get this newsgroup.

thankyou.

robin

--
Dr Robin P. Alston,