GNU Emacs on AT&T 6386

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.edu
Sat Feb 23 07:30:42 AEST 1991

I'm having trouble making GNU Emacs on an AT&T 6386 running SV/386
R3.2.2, using the AT&T ANSI C compiler (5.0).  If anyone has done thi
ssuccessfully, would you please send me the files you had to edit (or
diff files)?

If you've been successful on a similar system but using a K&R-type
compiler, please send the files for that, as I can fall back to the
Microport C compiler if I must.

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math