ld aux table overflow

Annette Myjak arm at sps.com
Fri Feb 8 04:58:28 AEST 1991

In article <1902 at kuling.UUCP>, fredriks at kuling.UUCP (Fredrik Stax{ng) writes:
> I am using C++ on Interactive UNIX, and I keep getting aux table
> overflow with Interactive's linker. I have reduced the number of symbols
> several times, but it is only a temporary solution.
>
> What is the aux table, and what can be done to reduce the need for entries
> in it?

(apologies for the xtra bandwidth here, but email bounced.)

 Fredrik,

if you could email or post any information you learn about this subject, i
would be grateful!!  we have a subcontractor who has encountered this
very same problem, and it's putting quite a damper on porting some
software to the interactive platform.

THANKS in advance!!

annette myjak
arm at sps.com