Esix and Colorado Memory Systems "Jumbo" tapedrive

Keith Burton jkb at ms.uky.edu
Sun Feb 10 06:12:26 AEST 1991

I have a Colorado Memory Systems "Jumbo" 1/4 inch tape drive I'd like to use
with Esix 3.2D.  I loaded the 1/4 inch streaming tape driver, but it wants
some information I don't have, such as address and IRQ number.

The tapedrive I have connects to a very simple looking interface card, which is
in turn connected to my floppy controller.  The documentation was totally non-
technical, so wasn't any help.

If anyone can lend a hand, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks,
Keith Burton