ET400 Card

David Preston Dykes ccastdd at prism.gatech.EDU
Sat Feb 16 05:30:51 AEST 1991

I clipped this out of a relatively old artical:
VGA card

|> >  I think that the ET4000 should be first priority, since the price is
|> >just coming down the the range of working people ($200-300).
|>
|> So which is the best ET4000 card?  (And what's a good price on an 8514 card
|> for comparison?)

Please forgive me for posting this to this group but only here will it
reach its intended audiance.

	I have an STB PowerGraph with 1Mb that I will sell for $200.
This card employs the ET4000 chipset for which Thomas Roell wrote his
now famous server, in addition it comes with drivers for mswindows 3.0 (sic),
autocad/shade and most of the other biggies.  If you have any further questions
please just ask.
 L_______/avid |reston L_______/ykes|	-me
David Preston  Dykes -User Assistant|
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!ccastdd
Internet: ccastdd at prism.gatech.edu