Computone/Intelliport device drivers .vs. FAS

Larry Snyder larry at nstar.rn.com
Fri Feb 8 05:17:47 AEST 1991

clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca (Chris Lewis) writes:

>on it (a Z80 if I remember correctly), and a fair bit of memory.  The drivers

it depends on which computone - the intelliport (which we have) has
a 10 mhz 80186 - I believe the Advantage has the Z80

>Perhaps the best thing is to make ABSOLUTELY certain that you have the
>latest ROMS and driver software.  I have no idea what the latest versions

not really - I have 3.14 firmware (which is or was the latest) but the
current drivers don't work with a hoot (at least here on nstar supporting
multiple bidirectional modems lock at high DTE speeds)..  I believe we
are using either 4.28 or 4.31 drivers (4.40 is the current release which
didn't work for us)..

--
   Larry Snyder, NSTAR Public Access Unix 219-289-0287 (HST/PEP/V.32/v.42bis)
                        regional UUCP mapping coordinator