Update to Security Hole Patch

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Sun Feb 24 06:41:14 AEST 1991

martys at mchale.ism.isc.com (Marty Stewart) writes:

>	For customers requesting the fixdisk via e-mail, please provide your
>media size as well as serial number and version number.  We also need to
>know if you have the Software Development package, since if you have the
>SDS you will require two fixdisks to resolve the issue.  FYI, the different
>part numbers for the various configurations of INTERACTIVE software:

 In other words, folks with the SDS need the fix regardless of
whether they have a math-co or not. This being the case, you should
be sending the fix to all of us. This is getting to be more and more
an unsatisfactory situation...  You know who has registered the
packages (and you should know which of us are resellers, even if we
did sign up through Hollis) so those of us who have registered should
automatically get the update/fix without having to wade through the
phone support morons or send mail to you. With the registered folks
you have all the above info, so you have no excuses.
--
 Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon)    {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!grant