SCO Installation problems....

Kenneth Jamieson tron1 at tronsbox.xei.com
Fri Feb 15 14:06:02 AEST 1991

Ok, I am installing SCO Unix 3.2 (Not XENIX) on a customer system.

There are 4 megs of ram, 20 MHZ 386 and a '387. Ega color card.

The installation went fairly well on the 80 meg drive, and then
BLAMMO! Major problem.

While installing the VP/ix system, the actual installation went OK.
But when I go to enable a VP/IX user, I get "no space" errors. There
are 35 megs free on the HD (all one file system) , and a 15 MEG swap
space. That drive is NOT full.

Is this a known bug?? Is there a work around ??

Help would be appreciated.

--
========[ Xanadu Enterprises Inc. Amiga & Unix Software Development]=======
= "I know how you feel, you don't know if you want to hit me or kiss me - =