SECURITY BUG IN INTERACTIVE UNIX SYSV386

Bill England wengland at stephsf.stephsf.com
Wed Feb 13 07:38:34 AEST 1991

   The program crashes with a memory falt on SCO ODT 1.0 on a system
   with an fpu.

   I have serious reservations about this kind of post.  While as an
   system administrator system I want to know, at the same time it
   is similar to giving handguns to a bunch of street thugs.

   The only way to protect ourselves, for now, is that those who have
   read the posting should inform their system administrators that the
   bug exists and the system admins can ask (Tell) everyone to not do
   it.

--
 +-  Bill England,  wengland at stephsf.COM -----------------------------------+
 |   * *      H -> He +24Mev                                                |