Wanted - PPP for ISC 2.2

Peter Galbavy peter at micromuse.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 03:38:26 AEST 1991

I have been trying to hack at the ppp-streams code for SunOS for a
while to get it working under ISC Sys V 3.2 streams for a while - and
I will probably get it going soon. However, it will probably not work,
because I do not understand enough about streams (or ppp for that
matter).

So - has anyone out there got ppp going for Interactive ? If I get the
SunOS version ported before anyone tells me otherwise, I will pass it
back to the world in general, but I do not want to reinvent the whell.

Replies by e-mail please - I will post a summary of there is interest.

Regards,

--
Peter Galbavy
Tech Support, Micromuse Ltd
Phone: +44 71 352 7774		E-Mail: P.Galbavy at micromuse.co.uk

Disclaimer: Time flies like an arrow... Fruit flies like a banana