HUH? Why doesn't my anon ftp setup work ??

Bill England wengland at stephsf.stephsf.com
Thu Feb 14 12:29:28 AEST 1991

  I've followed the instructions but, I can't get anonymous ftp
  login's to work right.

  The problem I'm having is that ls, and pwd commands return
  null.  the cd seems to work (ie it gives errors if I try to
  change to a dir I know does not exist. )  But, when I cd to
  ~ I get the error ~"No such directory /u/ftp ..."

  I'd be grateful for any help ..
--
 +-  Bill England,  wengland at stephsf.COM -----------------------------------+
 |   * *      H -> He +24Mev                                                |