OK Someone find a good UNIX for me

Fred Rump fred at compu.com
Thu Feb 28 07:08:01 AEST 1991

mwizard at eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Craig Nelson) writes:

        .>	I recently upgraded from an IBM XT to a 386/25 with 4 megs ram and
>65 meg hard drive.  Will someone out there please give me some advice on
>a UNIX OS I should get for the system,.  Doesn't really have to be Sys/V
>and in fact I would prefer that it wouldn't be.  I would like to find the
>closest thing to USB 4.3 UNIX that is avialable for the 386 family.  Anyone
>out there got any ideas ?

        Didn't the mach bsd 386 system just appear in comp.new.products
        from Mt Xinu?

        I think you should contact them for your BSD type systems
        software

        fred
--
Fred Rump              | Home of Brother John Software
CompuData, Inc.        | SCO Advanced Product Center