Equinox hardware flow control

John Higdon john at zygot.ati.com
Sat Feb 23 13:28:05 AEST 1991

In article <todd.666898719 at premises1> todd at Quotron.COM (Todd_Booth) writes:

>I assume you have the modem drop the interface speed down to the link
>speed.  Otherwise, when sending files _from_ ISC to a remote host (with
>the link lower than the interface), your modem will drop many characters.

Yes, this is the suggestion in the Megaport manual. S51 is set at 254,
which causes the interface to follow the connect rate and calls for
19200 baud when connected with PEP. In my particular application, the
modems are used virtually 100% at PEP anyway.
    john at zygot.ati.com      | San Jose, CA 95150 |       M o o !