ISC uugetty

Kevin L. McBride klm at gozer.UUCP
Fri Feb 22 14:38:41 AEST 1991

Under ISC UNIX, getty prints out the contents of /etc/issue on all
appropriately configured terminals and virtual screens.  uugetty,
however, doesn't.  I would really like to present a 'welcome screen'
to people who dial in to my system, including the disclaimer that the
system is for authorized use only, etc, ad nauseum.

Is there anyway that I can get this message printed through uugetty,
short of putting the whole thing into my gettydefs file?

--
Kevin L. McBride     |Contract programming (on and offsite)   |Brewmeister and
President            |X, Motif, TCP/IP, UNIX, VAX/VMS,        |Bottle Washer