Computer Ethics (was: Re: The Internet Virus--A Commentary)

Don Libes libes at cme.nbs.gov
Fri Nov 18 02:53:25 AEST 1988

"Ethical Conflicts in Computer Science and Technology" is published by
AFIPS Press.  The author works for SRI International and can be
contacted there (though I don't know his email address).

Oddly, even though it is a hardcover book, there is no Library of
Congress page, no copyright notice and no date.  About the closest
thing is that the note that "manuscript was supported by NSF grant
#05577-27722 and #05576-16408" on the title page.

I suggest you contact the author.  (And let me know what he says.)

Don Libes          libes at cme.nbs.gov      ...!uunet!cme-durer!libes