Computer Ethics (was: Re: The Internet Virus--A Commentary)

Don Libes libes at cme-durer.ARPA
Sat Nov 19 02:46:14 AEST 1988

In article <17567 at adm.BRL.MIL> mchinni at ardec.arpa (Michael J. Chinni, SMCAR-CCS-E) writes:
>Your suggestion of the book:
>"Ethical Conflicts in Computer Science and Technology", by Donn Parker.
>sounds good.  Can you provide some more info. on the book like publisher and

"Ethical Conflicts in Computer Science and Technology" is published by
AFIPS Press.  The author works for SRI International and can be
contacted there (though I don't know his email address).

Oddly, even though it is a hardcover book, there is no Library of
Congress page, no copyright notice and no date.  About the closest
thing is that the note that "manuscript was supported by NSF grant
#05577-27722 and #05576-16408" on the title page.

Don Libes          libes at cme.nbs.gov      ...!uunet!cme-durer!libes