Autologout of unused terminals

Bjorn Engsig bengsig at orcenl.uucp
Wed Nov 30 01:48:19 AEST 1988

In article <201.nlunix6 at orcenl.uucp>, I asked
> Is there any way to see if a terminal has not been used for some time,
  [ ... ]

Thank you to all of you who send me a mail, or posted a followup.  I've got
plenty of ideas and pointers to existing software.

Now, we can all just watch the ongoing discussion, whether one should have
such a mechanism in the first place :-)

--
Bjorn Engsig, ORACLE Europe      \ /    "Hofstaedter's Law:  It always takes
 ..!uunet!mcvax!orcenl!bengsig    X      longer than you expect, even if you