Worm/Passwords

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sat Nov 26 13:51:55 AEST 1988

In article <205 at twwells.uucp>, bill at twwells.uucp (T. William Wells) writes:
> Save yourself some effort. Go hunt up a `travesty' program. (I think
> that was the name.) I recall seeing them in some computer magazines in
> the last year or so, and didn't I see one get posted?  You ought to
> be able to modify one to create pronouncable passwords with only a
> little effort.

	Save ort. Go be thing to crecall some and dify a lithe you
	ought year modidn't programe and dify only able lasty' prograve
	to come prones in so, able you ourself see to be to magazin
	so, able th only a las ine able pasty' posted?  Yought pas
	wittle the effor modidn't wasswort. Go be progravest prograves
	thin that up and didn't up able yeat year ourself seeing
	thate paste posted?  Yount I recable nam. Go come.) I seein
	to hunt to be effort. Go huncall so, able effort. (I recable
	get I reater onesty' progravesty' prograve las to computer
	modidn't programe get to huncall seeing thin seeine the
	thing thin self seein the to come yoursee come program.
	Go magazin th one that posty' progravesty' prone little
	progravesty' programe.) I the crecable a `travesty' program.
	Go modify and didn't yought you ort. (I somputed?  You onou
	only a lasswords wast to huncall some and didn't wittle
	name a `trave get to be the computer only a `tram. (I some.)
	I the yought withated?  Youncall so, and dify ought I reat
	withe name th one get withe to magazin think to crecall
	self so, a little year modidn't passwort. (I sompute them
	in so, a little lithat wittle to creater modidn't up a lithe
	effor ort. Go be a `traves wasswort. Go crear modidn't wasswords
	wittle get the nam. Go crear some youncable effor seein
	so, and dify a `traveste thin some.) I thin thin so, able
	pronought yeat year some effort. Go hunt wasty' pasted?
	 Yount you ort. (I reat to created?  Yoursee name name.)

Which pretty much sums it up.  (The above was created via
"travesty 2", which is the minimum practical scope.  Larger
values produce a very high percentage of actual English words.)

This reminds me of output from "jive", for some reason.

Go be a `traves wasswort.