UUCP for micros

ir320 ir320 at sdcc6.UUCP
Wed Oct 2 05:56:16 AEST 1985

With all of the talk about UUCP for MSDOS systems going around, I just
want to clear something up.  Many people, including myself, would like
a much simpler implementation than the one currently for 256k MSDos
systems.  We just want to be able to use our CP/M computers to call our
nearest mainframe, identify ourselves as a "site" and get our mail or
send a batch of mail to that site to be put on the net.  Any way to do
this?  Most of us don't have the disk space for netnews anyway.

John Antypas
UC San Diego

uucp: ...!{ucbvax,decvax,ihnp4,noscvax}!sdcsvax!sdcc6!ir320
arpa: ir320%sdcc6 at sdcsvax.ARPA sdcsvax!sdcc6!ir320 at Nosc
bitnet: ir320%sdcc6%SDCSVAX.ARPA at WISCVM.BITNET
        ir320%sdcc6.UUCP at harvard.BITNET