crontab: Sunday=7, not 0.

Daniel R. Levy levy at ttrdc.UUCP
Tue Oct 29 11:23:08 AEST 1985

In article <2935 at sun.uucp>, guy at sun.uucp (Guy Harris) writes:
>They should have known better - if UNIX
>code and UNIX documentation disagree, 99 times out of 100 (if not more
>often), the documentation is wrong.
>	Guy Harris
Rhetorical question:  how is "wrong" defined.  Does the documentation being
"wrong" mean that the way the code is different from the way it is implemen-
ted is on purpose?  That is, there has to be something that shows that the
code was designed that way on purpose to prove that the documentation is
"wrong."  Of course since the code function is usually documented after it is
written :-) then if the documentation and code differ then the documentation
is ipso facto, "wrong."
|        skokie, illinois        |