crontab: Sunday=7, not 0.

trb at haddock.UUCP trb at haddock.UUCP
Wed Oct 30 02:17:00 AEST 1985

This problem has been around for a long time.  Numbering weekdays with
Sunday==0 is a pretty alien idea to most of us, I think.  As long as
we're stuck with cron's day numbering scheme, I'd say that the safe way
to fix it is to hack your cron to accept both 0 and 7 for Sunday.
Then your documentation will be right, no matter how many times people
fix it.

	Andrew Tannenbaum   Interactive   Boston, MA   617-247-1155
	(Not masscomp!trb, ima!trb.  Same person, different address.)