4.1BSD - 64K MEM - Info Wanted

Dennis Ebron dennis at aesat.UUCP
Tue Oct 8 06:25:27 AEST 1985

[]

We are running 4.1BSD on a Vax 11/780 (will be upgraded to a 785 over
the coming weekend).  We will also be upgrading our 16k memory arrays
to 64k memory arrays within the next few weeks.  I just found out
that our 4.1BSD is not setup to support the new 64k memory arrays.

Does anybody have (or can point me to) any info on how to go about
the above (i.e. kernel mods)?  Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
--

		Dennis Ebron
		{allegra,ihnp4,linus,decvax}!utzoo!aesat!dennis