Info on UNIX V7 source tapes needed.

Student Consultants consult at umd-ua.UUCP
Tue Oct 8 08:52:36 AEST 1985

		HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DESPERATELY need information as to where I could get source tapes for
V7 UNIX to run on a PDP-11/45.

   I'm the student system operator of the computer for the enginnering dept at
the university I attend. We received the computer and some excellent software
packages as a donation from a company. Unfortunatly ALL of the include files for
the system and a quarter of the utilitys and support programs are missing.

   I need the source, binary and include files for V7. It would be a hassle to
try to convert these programs to another system, assumming they could be
converted. Any help in finding a source for the tapes would be appriciated.

		Thanks in advance,

			Rob Healey
			CpE department
			University of Minnesota Duluth