Advanced UNIX Programming (a book)

Henry Schaffer hes at ecsvax.UUCP
Wed Oct 9 11:36:55 AEST 1985

<>I saw a couple of recommendations - so I went to our library to
check it out.  Our library didn't have it (yet), nor was it in Books
in Print (the main series or the supplement.)  HOwever, I was able to
track down the info about the book  (from OCLC), and here it is:
Advanced UNIX Programming by  Rochkind, Marc J.
Prentice-Hall 1985
ISBN:0130118184  ~$32.95  (hard cover)
     0130118001  ~$24.95  (paperback)
At our normal library ordering/cataloging/etc. speeds, it'll be months
before I see it.  If anybody has a copy, a review (even a brief one)
would be appreciated.
--henry schaffer