[COFF] Fwd: Old and Tradition was [TUHS] V9 shell

Wesley Parish wobblygong at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 07:47:36 AEST 2020

I think it's implicit with fooling around with slide rules. Everything
is logarithmic, therefore imprecise beyond a certain level (floating
point number or iteration, it's the same problem). You learn to
approximate, within a certain level of confidence (or diffidence :).

(FWVLIW - I bought a Dover book on slide rule in the late 70s while at
high school, and shortly after, a real slide rule, and it's stuck with
me.)

Wesley Parish