[COFF] Fwd: Old and Tradition was [TUHS] V9 shell

John P. Linderman jpl.jpl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:48:53 AEST 2020

My uncle had a cylindrical sliderule. It had about a dozen "rules" that
rotated around the central cylinder, with different gratings on the
opposite side of each rule. And the central cylinder had at least a dozen,
probably 20 or more, gratings. That yielded hundreds of combinations. I
wish he had bequeathed it to me. I have no idea what became of it.