[COFF] Systemd Creator Lands At Microsoft

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Tue Jul 12 09:01:00 AEST 2022

On Mon, 11 Jul 2022, Michael Cardell Widerkrantz wrote:

> Ha! I haven't actually used anything from Microsoft for a long time.
> Last time I was forced to was in 2004, I think. I even had to use Word!
> When I found VBacs which turned MS Word into a resemblance of Emacs my
> productivity soured.

My home is now 100% M$-free; the last time I had to use it was to update
the firmware on a GPS device which is now useless because of the GPS
rollover bug.  In the meantime, WINE works quite well.

> Alpine is very popular. It's using OpenRC and eyeing S6, I've heard.
>
> https://www.alpinelinux.org/

Alpine?  Where do Penguin/OS users get off using the name of a well-known
MUA (the one I'm using now)?

-- Dave