[COFF] Nostr Protocol.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri May 5 20:36:49 AEST 2023

Hi Ángel,

> as is another co-founder of Twitter, who also has halted the
> development he was doing on a different new distributed project and
> joined forces with nostr developers.  I can't remember his name, but
> I saw him on a video interview a couple of days ago I can try to find
> back for you if you are interested in watching it.

Yes please, when it's convenient.

Talking of decentralised, I recently watched a twenty-odd minute video
of American Jack Mallers presenting to Congressmen.  He argued
discussion of the Lightning Network should frame it as public
infrastructure to transfer money without central bodies.
https://youtu.be/SH_aCW-sXUg

--
Cheers, Ralph.