[COFF] Nostr Protocol.

Angel M Alganza ama at ugr.es
Sat May 6 00:59:39 AEST 2023

Hi again, Ralph:

On 2023-05-05 12:36, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> Yes please, when it's convenient.

Sure, here it is: Evan Henshaw Plath (Rabble) pivoted Odea to Twitter
and was the person who employed Jack Dorsey. In Twitter he was a driving
force trying to keep twitter open/decentralised.  Rabble more recently
pivoted his chat app https:/nos.social from scuttlebutt to nostr.  They
really get what Nostr is all about and how important it's going to be.

https://inv.riverside.rocks/watch?v=YhCfMn43uaA

Enjoy it.

> Talking of decentralised, I recently watched a twenty-odd minute video
> of American Jack Mallers presenting to Congressmen.  He argued
> discussion of the Lightning Network should frame it as public
> infrastructure to transfer money without central bodies.

I saw it, too.  Mallers' a cool guy, and arguably one of the best,
probably head to head with Saylor and Antonopoulous, conveying so
clearly the relevance of LN as the 2nd layer of the new censorship
resistant permission-less trust-less global monetary system.

Cheers,
Ángel