Which versions for 11/34 (Sep I+D space)

Bob Manners rjm at swift.eng.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 19:47:43 AEST 1995

It has been suggested to me that since the 11/34a MMU doesn't support
separate instruction and data space, certain versions of UNIX are not
suitable. Does anyone out there have any idea which versions of UNIX
require separate I+D space?

Cheers,

Bob.

Robert Manners                                  Osney Laboratory
rjm at swift.eng.ox.ac.uk                          Dept of Engineering Science
                                                University of Oxford
                                                01865 246561 x 162
Try: http://swift.eng.ox.ac.uk                  Linux - the only choice

       "Wall Street or Crack Dealer Avenue,
        the last routes left to the American Dream" - Jello Biafra