BSD for PDP-11/73 (fwd)

Danny R. Brown sysyphus at crl.com
Wed Nov 15 12:02:41 AEST 1995

Greetings:
  I've been trying to reinstall BSD2.9 on my 11/73. Problem is that
I don't have any of the 'Classic' periperals anymore, like TU-10's
or RL-02's. (I do have an RL02 emulation which works fine on RT-11
but won't go with BSD or TSX, and no docs on it at all).
  I have RX-50's, TK-50 and various DU's (RD52,53,54). If this were
a perfect world I would have a TK-50 distribution tape to rebuild from.
  Does anybody know how I might be able to obtain?

*      A Personal Message from   *                BASILISK              *
*          Danny R. Brown        *     "Try our other fine flavors!"    *
*       ( sysyphus at crl.com )     *            (404) 392-1691            *
*        Pager:(404)397-0516     *            LYNC host mode            *