Latest PDP-11 UNIX email from SCO

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Aug 27 10:45:58 AEST 1997

All,
	Here is the latest email from SCO with regards to PDP-11 UNIX
source licenses. I'll add one comment at the bottom.

Please treat this as YOUR EYES ONLY. I haven't got permission from Dion
to forward this on (yet), but I think that more pairs of eyes than just
mine need to have a look at it for any problems.