CSR/vector calculator for the archives (fwd)

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Jun 4 11:33:19 AEST 1997

----- Forwarded message from Tom I Helbekkmo -----

To: wkt at csadfa.cs.adfa.oz.au (Warren Toomey)
From: Tom I Helbekkmo <tih at nhh.no>
Subject: CSR/vector calculator for the archives

Hi, Warren!

I've written a CSR and vector calculator, based on VMS documentation
and comparison tested against VMS SYSGEN.  For want of a better name,
I'm simply calling the program 'sysgen' -- this shows its heritage, at
least...  :-)

This should be useful to PDP (and VAX) users who don't have a VMS
system handy, and would like to configure their systems according to
DEC standard.  Would you add it to the PUPS archives and send out an
announcement to the mailing list, please?

Thanks!

-tih

----- End of forwarded message from Tom I Helbekkmo -----

I assume this runs on any box with a C compiler. I've stashed it in the
archive in the Progams section. If you don't have a Unix license, let me know
& I'll email it to you.

	Warren