Thoughts...

Mike Michael Sokolov gq696 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Thu Aug 13 15:57:30 AEST 1998

   Warren Toomey <wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au> writes:
> Unfortunately, Michael's email address has stopped working i.e whatever
> machine holds the MX record isn't taking incoming mail messages.

   Actually there is no MX record. blackwidow.CWRU.Edu is an alias (CNAME
record) for blackwidow.SOML.CWRU.Edu, which has IP address 129.22.50.4.
This IP address belongs to my VAX running Ultrix. Some time last week it
stopped responding to ping, and because I'm off-campus since 3-AUG-1998 I
can't do anything about it right now. If everything works out OK, I should
be able to come back to campus and get my machine back up the coming
Monday, 17-AUG-1998.

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Cellular Phone: 216-217-2579
   *TEMPORARY* ARPA Internet SMTP mail: gq696 at cleveland.freenet.edu

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id IAA04850
	for pups-liszt; Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:54:26 +1000 (EST)