2.11BSD

Erin W. Corliss erin at coffee.corliss.net
Sat Dec 26 13:41:55 AEST 1998

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting for this, but...

I finally got my PDP-11/73 working, using a wyse terminal instead of my PC
-- for some reason neither of the serial ports were sending on the PC (but
then again, I boughtthe motherboard in an alley in korea three years
ago)...  Anyway, it boots up with RSTS/E version 9, which is OK in it's
own little way, I guess, but I'd rather be running Unix on it.

So where can I download the binaries for 2.11BSD?

	-- Erin Corliss

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id PAA02429
	for pups-liszt; Sat, 26 Dec 1998 15:03:53 +1100 (EST)