Converting Sixth Edition man pages

Dave Horsfall dave at fgh.geac.com.au
Wed Dec 30 08:48:10 AEST 1998

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:

> In fact, I'm not sure that just viewing them *would* be easier.  From
> observation, the markup isn't too different from the -an macros.  A
> lot of the macros seem to be the same, just in a different case.  But
> there are enough differences that I wouldn't want to tackle it right
> now.

Do you have thee 6th Edition documentation to tell you what the macros
do?  I have them somewhere...

--
Dave Horsfall VK2KFU  dave at geac.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9978-7493 Fx: +61 2 9978-7422
Geac Computers P/L (FGH Division) 2/57 Christie St, St Leonards 2065, Australia

	by minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au (8.9.1/8.9.1) id JAA14878
	for pups-liszt; Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:55:19 +1100 (EST)