PDP-11 Applications

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Wed Feb 25 13:58:56 AEST 1998

Dear All,

	I'm just looking at my proposed CD image for PDP-11 systems, and
there's an empty directory called Applications, which can hold applications
written specifically for PDP-11 UNIX systems.

I haven't got anything to put in there! No, I do have a very old Usenix
tape from Jay Jaeger, dated Sept 1977.

Does anybody have anything that might go in here for v6, v7, 2BSD, PWB.
Alternatively, does anybody know where full archives of comp.sources.unix
are on the 'net??

If there's space, I'd like to have some things like this on the CD.

Ta,
	Warren