RL02 meets BSD

Beastly Wolf beast at lintilla2.df.lth.se
Sun Mar 1 18:06:26 AEST 1998

Both systems have "pirate" drive controllers and they have cards
that do pass grant signals.
If I do not remember wrongly, I think that only RQDX-1 had the
"feature" of not passing the grant chain.
But we placed all RQDX controller at the bottom anyhow even
though they worked further up.
THis is of academical interest only since I do not have holes
in the grant chain and do not have an RQDX controllers AND
I have devices below the drive controller in the first case
that do work!
/Lars