Floating Point-The Results Are In!

Jason Stevens Jason.Stevens at aexp.com
Sat May 9 03:25:16 AEST 1998

Could it be possible that all the floating point calls are part of the crt.0
initialization libs?!  They may be in there as part of a initialization
routeen to detect a fp, and use it if it's there, although I really doubt tar
would really need an fp call at all.. It sounds like some kind of generic
startup thing..  Unfortunatly I don't have any source to anything at the
moment... If anyone wants to dive check the startup libs...  Oh well until
then, I'm just waiting for SCO to send me my no.. :)

TTYL!

Jason

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id AAA19024
	for pups-liszt; Sun, 10 May 1998 00:52:46 +1000 (EST)