PUPS Mail List welcome + news

Warren Toomey wkt at henry.cs.adfa.oz.au
Mon May 11 09:41:19 AEST 1998

In article by J. Joseph Max Katz:
> Hi,
>
> What's the latest on the 4BSD re-release that Marshal Kirk McKusick
> is doing?

I've sent the list of people interested to Kirk. He's still a bit vague,
but is looking at selling a 4-CD set of all the 4BSD releases for a
price around US$100. That's a ballpark number, and will depend on how many
people want the set: the more the cheaper it will be.

I haven't heard back from him for a week or so. Should I ask him what
he is planning?

Please, none of this is for public consumption just yet.

Cheers,
	Warren

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id EAA26253
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 12 May 1998 04:39:53 +1000 (EST)