Exploited by spammers.

Beastly Wolf beast at lintilla2.df.lth.se
Mon May 18 19:54:06 AEST 1998

Hi all!

I want to tell you all how sorry I am for spamming occuring from this site.
Due to several reasons it was possible to exploit the lintilla service
machines.
We hope we have put an end to it now (it was not an easy task since it
involved *cringe* beurocracy).

If anybody receives spams from lintilla.df.lth.se or lintilla2.df.lth.se
from now on please let me know! It should not happen but....

The lintilla services machines does not approve to spam and we try to
fight back as hard as we are able.

Internet used to be a happy place where people helped eachother and where
life was simple and good. Sometimes I long for those days now gone. =(
Today it seems that greed and abuse is the rule...

Again, sorry for the inconvenience that spamming from this site has caused!

Sincerely yours:
Lars Persson, the Lintilla services.

	by minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au (8.8.8/8.8.8) id NAA12548
	for pups-liszt; Tue, 19 May 1998 13:03:27 +1000 (EST)